There is a lot of opportunity for growth in our small groups called LifeGroups. We believe in “doing life together”. LifeGroups are designed for groups of 5-15 people. These groups get together to share common interests: Bible studies, walking, game night, financial peace class, or just hanging out. This is where real life begins, building relationships, and learning from each other.
If you are interested in being a part of a LifeGroup please sign up below and we will get you plugged in.
Contact Clayton Warren with any questions!
April 22, 2023 at Chubby Hawaiian at 9:00 am! Please come join us!
Our Next meeting is April 13th at 6:30 pm for our painting party. Contact Gabby for more information.
Stop by the NOW Center for an updated Schedule.
Wednesday Night Bible Study
Come join us for fellowship and bible study at 6:30 pm on Wednesday nights!
Sunday Night Prayer!
Come join us on April 16th at 6:30 pm for Worship and Prayer Night!
Save the Date - EGGstravaganza 2023 April 8th! Johnson Park 11am-2pm
One of the best ways to meet other people and grow in your relationship with Christ is by serving. We have plenty of opportunities for you to use your passions and personality according to your schedule.
• NOW Kids: Help provide a SAFE environment for kids to connect with God, grow in their faith and learn to serve.
• First Impressions: Help create welcoming environments for every guest.
• Production/Creative: Help create a service experience where LifeChange happens.
• Worship/Sound: Help lead people to encounter Jesus through music.
• Next Steps: Help equip people to follow Jesus step by step. There are opportunities to serve with new believers, LifeGroups and mentoring.